Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

mmmm....warm soft bread....

Yesterday, after mark got off work, we had a few errands to run. One of the errands was to go to Fry's, not my favorite place. Anyway, to soften the blow, we decided to also swing by Bob's Redmill for some bread mix and to show K.

We got there the last hour it was open and found some things we wanted. Then we walked around a bit and they still had some fresh baked bread from that day. I wasn't going to get any, but then I touched a loaf of honey oat bread and it was so soft and fluffy. I couldn't say no, especially since the loaf was cheaper than the grocery store bread. It was super yummy straight out of the bag.

So...going back to Fry's. I knew this would happen. I tried to prevent it. Planned ahead and did all that I could.....We have finally come down with a case of can't-find-our-stuff-itis! You can insert other words in place of "stuff" because that is how frustration it can be. We are still living with boxes, though not all our boxes because the PODS took the rest of our stuff into storage the first week we were here. I don't know if it makes it better or worse. I tried to plan ahead and mark the important boxes so they wouldn't end up on the PODS, but some either escaped or I didn't mark because now we are dealing with not having certain items... like the ability to connect Mark's keyboard to his computer because we were missing a part or the dog's monthly meds for heart worm. The Fry's trip was to fix the keyboard issue, but now I need to find a vet for the dog.

So along with wood working class for K today, I am now on a mission to find a vet or an unopened box......

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming..

No comments:

Post a Comment